- "Services": Internet services from AnneMarie Wedding Favors - "Visitors": Users who access our Services without making a purchase - "Customers": Users who make a purchase through our Services
How We Use Information
There are a few different ways that AnneMarie Wedding Favors collects and uses information from Visitors and Customers. The information we collect is primarily used to deliver a customized experience for you, as you browse our website and access our Services.
The ways we use the information collected through our website include:
- To communicate with you by sending information about our products, services, and promotions. We may send information by email, postal mail, telephone, text messages, or other means. You can opt out of receiving promotional information or newsletters at any time. Please visit our Contact Us page for details on opting out.
- To address issues with our Services, or to improve our website, products, and service offerings.
- To protect the integrity and security of our website, and our business.
- To get in touch with you regarding our Services, if necessary.
In general, we do not share any of your information with third parties. However, personal information may be disclosed if: 1. We have received your permission beforehand to share information, or 2. We believe that disclosure of your information is required by law, or in other "Special Cases" described below.
Please note that we are not responsible for either the content or the practices of any site linked from AnneMarie Wedding Favors.
All personal information you provide to AnneMarie Wedding Favors, including credit card information, is protected securely using an encryption technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL encryption prevents your data from being intercepted and read as it is sent over the Internet, and then stored in restricted-access computers located at restricted-access sites.
Additionally, we use Norton as an additional layer of security to protect you and your information while you access our Services. Norton performs daily scans of our website for vulnerabilities, preventing hackers and malicious scripts from getting through.
We make every effort to ensure the security and integrity of our network and systems, and prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your private data. For your protection, AnneMarie Wedding Favors complies fully with the requirements and regulations of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Security for Children
AnneMarie Wedding Favors cares about the safety and privacy of children when using the Internet. The AnneMarie Wedding Favors website is neither targeted to, nor intended for use by, children.
Credit Card Fraud
In the event of any unauthorized use of your credit card, whether through AnneMarie Wedding Favors or concerning any fraudulent transaction, you must notify your credit card provider by following your provider's rules and procedures for reporting fraud.
When you send an email inquiry to AnneMarie Wedding Favors, your return email address is used to respond to your message. Under certain circumstances, we may share your information with our partners with whom we offer a particular product or service, or with third parties that provide services to you on our behalf.
AnneMarie Wedding Favors respects your privacy, and will never sell, rent, or barter your email address to any unauthorized third party.
"Cookies" are small data files that may be placed on the hard drive of your computer or other device when you visit some websites. Cookies do not allow third parties to view or obtain any of your personal information.
In accordance with our policy at AnneMarie Wedding Favors, we do not use or share your personal information as described above, or without providing you the opportunity to prohibit unrelated uses.
However, we may disclose your personal information in special circumstances where we believe it is reasonable to do so, including:
- To satisfy laws or regulations such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- To satisfy legal or governmental requests for such information
- To disclose information that may be necessary for proper operation of our Services
- To protect AnneMarie Wedding Favors and our Visitors and Customers
Blog and Public Forums
It is important to remember that any information you disclose in public areas of our website, or on the Internet in general, is considered public information.
Please use caution when deciding whether to reveal personal information in these public areas.
Revisions to Our Policy
If you have any questions about AnneMarie Wedding Favors' policies or practices, please feel free to contact us using the information below.
Phone: Toll-free at 866-860-0184.
Live Chat: Just click the "Live Chat" button in the top left corner on the Homepage.
Mail: AnneMarie Wedding Favors
PO Box 771463
St. Louis, MO 63177